FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
This can ONLY be done before we have shipped the product to your place. You can easily change your order by reaching us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or line official @kalawatch and our team will help you to select the Piece of Indonesia that you want.
If your order has not been shipped, you can easily inform us by reaching us through email email@example.com or line official @kalawatch and give us your new delivery address.
Kala delivery schedule is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You can place order at anytime, however it will only be proceed on the next day during working hours 09.00 AM to 15.00 PM.
Your order will be received based on the delivery service that you chose. You can check the estimation on www.jne.co.id.
Please inform us if your package hasn’t been received for more than 5 days. We will contact our delivery partner and give you the latest information about your package wherabouts.
We ship your own Piece of indonesia from Jakarta.
We will send the receipt number D+1 of the delivery day.
Yes, We surely can. Please inform us if you wish to remove the receipt from the package.
Currently, we only accept bank transfer for purchase made through our website.
You need to make a payment confirmation once you have made the payment. We will give send you an automated email notification once your payment confirmation has been approved.
Our warranty will not cover:
- Damages caused by users’ errors such as, improper usage, carelessness (broken glass, crushing, dents) or any other kind of users’ errors.
- Damages caused by loss, theft, fire, water and natural disaster
- Damages or failured due to unauthorized repair or modification
- Changes due to normal wear and aging (minor scratches on case, peeling of watch face and strap, altercation of strap.)
- Battery, wristbrand, crown or glass